Thank you for joining us today as Pastor Trey Graham continues the teaching series titled “Heroes By Faith.” Our families, our churches and our nation are in need of more heroes. Learn how men and women of God can become spiritual heroes when they walk with the Lord.
Are You Being Called To Serve?
We believe everyone can find a place to serve at First Melissa to use their unique talents and gifts. To learn more about serving opportunities. First Melissa’s Ministry Guides are available in the poster stand in the main hall and in the foyer. You can also learn more by speaking to a volunteer at The Hub or by visiting our website at firstmelissa.com/serve.
Join a Small Group
Small Groups at First Melissa encourage relationships that build real faith in real life. Meet people and discover authentic relationships where you can learn the Bible and serve together. For more information on joining a small group or starting one, visit The Hub or email email@example.com.
Family Fun Night
Bring your tailgate gear, games, chairs and canopy and invite your friends and neighbors to join us on Friday, June 22, from 6:30 – 9:00 pm. First Melissa’s Family Fun Night will be an evening of music and fellowship. With BBQ, sides and a drink provided, you can purchase dessert from the Mr. Sugar Rush treat truck and enjoy listening to the Foto Sisters while watching the kids play. Or gather your own team together for a game of flag football or sand volleyball!
• Men’s Huddles, Mondays or Tuesdays, 6:30 pm or Thursdays, 7:00 am
• Women Who Worship, Thursdays, 9:30 am
• Mt. Lebanon Camp (Completed Grades 3-6), June 11 – 15
• Camp Eagle- Glorieta, NM (Grades 9-12), June 15 – 20
• Texas Mosaix Concert, June 17, 6:30 pm
• Family Fun Night, June 22, 6:30 pm
• Discover Membership, June 24, 11:30 am
• Camp Eagle- Rocksprings, TX (Grades 7-8), June 29 – July 2
• The Gathering, July 1, 4:00 pm
• Hope Cancer Support Meeting, July 24, 7:00 pm
• Vacation Bible School (Birth-Grade 6), July 16 – 20
• IMPACT Week, July 25 – 29