Discover Membership Lunch
If you would like to learn more about First Melissa or if you would like to join our church family, we invite you to attend the Discover Membership lunch TODAY, at 11:30 am in The Café (Building B). Activities, including lunch, are available for kids (birth–grade 6). To RSVP, 972.838.2277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer, Sand & Sun
Students (grades 7-12) are invited to gather in the courtyard for some fun! Summer, Sand & Sun includes sand volleyball, outdoor games, gaga ball, food and refreshments! Join us THIS EVENING from 5:00 – 7:00 pm.
Additional Summer Events This Week
Kids Movie Night, Tuesday, June 26, 7:30-9:30 pm (Grades 3-6)
Frisco Roughriders baseball game, Thursday, June 28, 6:00 pm (Grades 9-12). The cost for the game is $25.
HOPE Cancer Support
Our HOPE Cancer Support Ministry will have their monthly meeting this Tuesday, June 26, from 7:00-8:00 pm in Building B in The Café. This group provides prayer and ministry to people and their families who have been affected by cancer and other devastating diseases. For more information, please contact Jonnie Davis at email@example.com or 214.578.3324.
The Gathering for Women
You are invited to join the ladies of First Melissa for The Gathering next Sunday, July 1, from 4:00-6:00 pm in Room A105. This will be a wonderful time of fellowship, praise, prayer and worship before the Lord! Childcare is not provided for this event. For more information, contact Lydia Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Men’s Huddles, Mondays 6:30 pm or Thursdays, 7:00 am
• Hope Cancer Support Meeting, June 26, 7:00 pm
• Camp Eagle- Rocksprings, TX, June 29 – July 2 (Grades 7-8)
• The Gathering for women, July 1, 4:00 pm
• Preschool Summer Praise Day, July 7, 9:00-11:00 am
• High School Outdoor Movie Night, July 13, 8:00 – 10:00 pm
• Vacation Bible School, July 16 – 20 (Birth-Grade 6)
• Summer, Sand & Sun, July 22, 5:00-7:00 pm (Grades 7-12)
• IMPACT Week, July 25 – 29 (Wednesday – Sunday)
• Frisco Roughriders baseball game, July 25 (Grades 5-8)