HOPE Cancer Support Ministry
Is your family member or loved one encountering difficulties due to illness? Or, perhaps you feel led to serve others who are facing these stressful, traumatic times due to sickness? If so, you will want to join others at the October meeting of HOPE Cancer Support. It will be held THIS Thursday, October 25, from 7-8 pm in Room A201. For more information, please contact Jonnie Davis at email@example.com or call 214-578-3324.
The classes offered Wednesdays at FM University have been selected to meet you where you are and help you grow as a disciple of Jesus. It’s not too late to enroll. Visit The Hub for more information or to register. The next class will be this Wednesday, October 24, at 6:30 pm.
Dinner is available at 5:30 pm by reservation only. To get the weekly menu and make a reservation, text “meal” to 313131, visit The Hub or call 972.838.2277.
Men’s Huddles will begin a new study series on Monday, October 29, and Tuesday, October 30. Monday classes will be “Building a Home Not Just a House” while Tuesday classes will study “Becoming a Man of Influence.” Books for both classes will be available at The Hub. Additional study guides are also available online. For more information, please contact Dan Goddard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-984-8959.
• Men’s Huddles, Mondays or Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
• FM University, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
• Women Who Worship, Thursdays at 9:30 am.
• Mom & Son Dance, Friday, October 26, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
• Trunk or Treat, Wednesday, October 31, from 5:00 to 6:45 pm.
• MOPS, Thursday, November 1, at 10:00 am.
• Discover Membership, Sunday, November 4, at 11:30 am.
• The Gathering for Women, Sunday, November 4, at 4:00 pm.
• Men’s Ministry Breakfast and IMPACT project, Saturday, November 3, at 7:00 am.