Welcome to the Church Family
We welcome the following new members to the First Melissa family:
• Amy Boyle
• Jason and Shannon Kirk
• Larry and Sue Kirk
• David and Dana Roh
• John and Carrie Snyder
• Max and Natalie Wooddell
The classes offered Wednesdays at FM University have been selected to meet you where you are and help you grow as a disciple of Jesus. It’s not too late to enroll. Visit The Hub for more information or to register. The next class will be this Wednesday, September 19, at 6:30 pm.
Wednesday Night Dinner — Dinner is available at 5:30 pm by reservation only. To get the weekly menu and make a reservation, text “meal” to 313131, visit The Hub or call 972.838.2277.
HOPE Cancer Support Ministry
Is your family member or loved one encountering difficulties due to illness? Or, perhaps you feel led to serve others who are facing these stressful, traumatic times due to sickness? If so, you will want to join others at the September meeting of HOPE Cancer Support. It will be held NEXT Thursday, September 27, from 7-8 pm in Room A201. For more information, please contact Jonnie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-578-3324.
• Men’s Huddles, Mondays or Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8 pm.
• FM University, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
• Women Who Worship, Thursdays at 9:30 am.
• Church Budget Meeting, Sunday, September 23 at 1 pm.
• Hope Cancer Support, Thursday, September 27 at 7 pm.
• MOPS, Thursday, October 4, at 10 am.
• Discover Membership, Sunday, October 7, at 11:30 am.
• The Gathering for Women, Sunday, October 7, at 4 pm.
• Student Ministry event, The 5th Quarter, Friday, October 12, following Anna vs. Melissa football.
• Tailgate & Ministry Mixer, Sunday, October 14.